Why Streetwise ADI Driver Instructor Training?
Years of experience have shown us that potential driving instructors searching for the right training establishment opted for cheaper training. Prices varied from £500 – £3,000. Why?
We did some research and discovered, cheap instructor training isn’t worth it. Most PDI’s end up paying more in the long run or lost everything they had paid due to failing the test they were not prepared for and some had even lost the enthusiasm. Some were faced with unreliable, late-arriving trainers, trainers not keeping a log of the training or subjects covered, not fully covering the subject, and certainly not covering the core competency of any of the subjects. Many did not even have the all-important correct updated training information. These trainers are not ORDIT registered. Then there are some very good establishments but unjustifiably expensive.
You only get three attempts at Part 2 and Part 3 tests. Fail either part three times and it’s all over for 2 years.
So why Streetwise?
Here are just a few reasons:
- We have over 10 years of training experience
- We ORDIT registered
- We have live testimonials. Yes, we’ll give you the phone number of the instructors that trained with us. We have nothing to hide.
- We are recognised in the industry
- We offer you assurance. Pass Part 2 or Part 3 or the next test is FREE! Subject to terms and conditions.
- We offer free sample lessons
- Come and join us on one of our training sessions
- We’ll show you our training material
- We will train you in your own time
- We’ll offer you a job with us after qualifying?
- You can pay as you go
- We offer strictly one to one training
You simply can’t go wrong choosing Streetwise